Sales Negotiator / Administrator Vacancy5th May 2017
In order to expand our existing team we are looking for a Sales Negotiator/Administrator to join our branch at Carlisle. The ideal candidate will possess a sound knowledge of the industry, be used to working to targets and be able to hit the ground running, as this is a busy and fast paced office.
The role will be office based and will involve:
- collecting information about a property and arranging for photographs to be taken;
- talking to the sellers about their property and its saleability;
- estimating the value of the property;
- marketing and promoting properties for sale;
- representing the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers;
- monitoring sales as they proceed and liaising with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents;
- advising clients and buyers;
- making sure that a price is agreed that is acceptable to both buyer and seller;
- keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market.
Candidates should be highly motivated and flexible in their approach to work and problem solving. A good education is essential.
The position offers a very good opportunity for an individual to develop their career with a profitable and growing company.
An appropriate salary package will be made available to the successful candidate.
For a more detailed job description in relation to this role please click here.
To apply please send a completed Online Application Form together with a covering letter and your CV to Margaret Irving, Group Personnel Manager at H&H Group plc. Alternatively you may email your application to Margaret direct.