H&H King is part of the H&H Group and is one of the leading independent estate agencies in Cumbria.
We operate branches in Carlisle and Penrith and we are looking for an experienced Valuer/Sales Negotiator to join our busy team and to work on a flexible basis on behalf of both offices.
The ideal candidate will possess a sound knowledge of the industry, be used to working to targets & be able to hit the ground running, as this is a busy and fast paced business sector.
The role will be office based and will involve:
- collecting information about a property and arranging for photographs to be taken;
- talking to the sellers about their property and its saleability;
- providing a professional valuation service to clients enabling them to make informed decisions;
- marketing and promoting properties for sale;
- representing the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers;
- monitoring sales as they proceed and liaising with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents;
- advising clients and helping buyers to decide what they want to buy;
- making sure that a price is agreed that is acceptable to both buyer and seller;
- keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market
Candidates should be highly motivated and flexible in their approach to work and problem solving. A good education is essential.
The position offers a very good opportunity for an individual to develop their career with a profitable and growing company.
An appropriate salary package will be made available to the successful candidate.
For more detail and an application form in relation to this post please contact Margaret Irving, Group Personnel Manager at H&H Group plc, Borderway, Rosehill, Carlisle CA1 2RS on 01228 406334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications 14th September 2018.