Property Administrator & Negotiator22nd October 2019
H&H Land & Estates is part of the H&H Group and is one of the leading independent estate agencies in Cumbria, now looking for an experienced Property Administrator/Negotiator to join our busy team based primarily in the Penrith office.
The ideal candidate will possess a sound knowledge of the industry, be used to working to targets and be able to hit the ground running, as this is a busy and fast paced business sector.
The role will be office based and will involve:
- acting as first point of contact with all prospective and existing clients by answering the telephone and welcoming visitors to the premises;
- ensuring accurate communication between the clients, any other external or internal visitors or callers and the Lettings and Estate Agency teams by taking, recording and relaying messages accurately;
- dealing with maintenance calls for our managed rental properties.
- visiting properties to carry out accompanied viewings
- collecting information about properties and arranging for photographic records to be taken;
- receiving and handling offers on properties;
- liaising with solicitors and clients following the agreement of a sale and to record the current status of the transaction
- receiving and verifying credit references;
- arranging viewings and valuations and taking relevant information reporting to client;
- drafting and finalising property details for internal files, ensuring prompt distribution of same, and being responsible for the insertion of window and wall display cards
- preparing and obtaining signatures for tenancy agreements both new and renewals and witnessing of the same and handling tenancy deposit registration
- keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market
Candidates should be highly motivated and flexible in their approach to work and problem solving. A good education is essential. The successful candidate will have excellent administration skills, good IT skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
The hours will be Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm and with regular Saturdays on a rotational basis.
The position offers a very good opportunity for an individual to develop their career with a profitable and growing company.
An appropriate salary package will be made available to the successful candidate.
For a more detailed job description please click here
To apply for the above position please complete the online application form or alternatively send your application, including your CV via post to Mrs M Irving, Group Personnel Manager at H&H Group plc, Borderway, Rosehill, Carlisle CA1 2RS or email her here
Closing date for applications 31 October 2019.