6 Clifford Close, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 8QD

Leasehold
£87,500

Under Offer

Situated to the fringe of Penrith, in a quiet cul-de-sac of purpose built homes, a beautifully presented, deceptively spacious, 2 bedroomed, first floor flat. Offered under a 75% shared ownership, ideal for the first time buyer with open aspect to front and ample private parking to rear.

Entrance Hall
Private UPVC front door. Stairs leading up to the first floor with a built in cupboard.
Lounge 4.1m x 3.9m (13'5" x 12'9")
With an open aspect to the front. A door leading to the internal hallway. Carpeted with a radiator and sealed unit double glazing in a wooden frame.
Kitchen/ Diner 5.2m x 2.6m (17'1" x 8'6")
With a range of fitted units incorporating a stainless steel single drainer sink unit and a built in cupboard. Freestanding electric cooker and plumbed for an automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. A wall mounted boiler for the domestic hot water and central heating (neither this nor any radiators have been tested). Cushioned flooring with a radiator and UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
Internal Hallway
With an airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and an access point to the partially boarded loft.
Bedroom 1 3.9m x 2.9m (12'11" x 9'6")
Carpeted with a radiator and sealed unit double glazing in a wooden frame.
Bedroom 2 3.6m x 2.1m (11'9" x 6'10")
With built in storage. Carpeted with a radiator and UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
Bathroom 2.0m x 1.8m (6'5" x 5'10")
With a fitted three piece suite comprising low suite WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Cushioned flooring with a radiator and UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
Outside
Communal garden and green space. Bin area.Ample parking.
Tenure
The property is a leasehold property with 67 years remaining on the lease. There is an option available to extend this lease if required, please contact the office for further information.Under the 75% shared ownership scheme there is a monthly charge of £86.45. which covers the rent on the remaining 25% and the service charge for the communal portions of the development.A prospective purchaser would need to go through a brief eligibility interview with 2 Castles Housing to confirm suitability.

Give us a CALL to arrange a viewing

01768 840619
Penrith Office

Arrange a viewing

CONTACT
Andrew Low
T: 01768 840619
M: 07720 950019

Email Andrew